Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klopp: Satisfied with players against West Ham, Nunez is getting better and better
About this game

The difficulty of this game was as I expected. We created some good opportunities in the first half, but we were not able to completely control the trend of the game. This was a difficult game. But I really thought we played well at different stages of the game, and of course we didn't deserve the goal we conceded. We were particularly good on the counter-attack and when we scored, I thought it was a no-brainer. Obviously we did a better job controlling the game in the second half and scored some really nice goals. Nunez's goal was so beautiful, it was unbelievable. I only saw it once, so I wanted to watch the replay of this goal. The third goal came from a set piece and was also a very important goal for us. McAllister and Szoboszlai were a bit slow to start the game, but then both came out strong. Matip also performed very well against Antonio, which was very crucial to the trend of the game. Every player performed very well in this game. We must prepare for the next game. The upcoming schedule will be a bit intensive, but we must get used to this schedule.

About the team’s performance

"I'm really excited about the outcome of this game, that's true. Our penalty came from the counter-attack and I think the pass from Nunez to Dias was very crucial and if I remember correctly he was the one in the penalty area and then Salah came up as well. There, if he hadn't been fouled, I think he would have scored right then and there. The players performed very well in today's game and we did not concede the first goal in the early stages. This is what we have been pursuing and we performed very well.

About West Ham
Their goal in the first half was something we didn't expect. Our defenders should react before the opponent's forwards so that maybe we wouldn't concede the ball. In the second half, we made timely adjustments, we controlled the game and handled the ball very clearly. This is what you should do in the game, the best way to protect your offensive style is to complete the offense, and if you can't complete the offense, you should run the ball. I saw a lot of things I wanted to see in this game, and it felt really good.

About Nunez

He has improved a lot in the past few weeks and everyone has seen his performance. Nunez is now able to integrate well into the team and control the ball, and we can see a change in the way he plays, which is very important for us. Plus, he has a lot of support from Curtis Jones and Szoboszlai, which is great.

About Endo Air

He is very calm and polite, but it will take some time for him to get used to everything here. He's improving every day and you can see his contribution to the team and everything is going in the right direction. Endo is not a fire-fighting player, he is a member of the team's long-term development plan. I am really happy to have such a player in the team.